Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thai Researchers

It has been some time since I have posted a run-in with a rogue email destined for some E first name or Weiner last name. Some a few weeks back were not interesting so I let them fall into the Trash.

Today, however, I was surprised to find an email destined for my namesake author friend. The other Eric Weiner, I must say, who never sends any reply, not even a 'thank you,' when I forward him his own mail that came to me by mistake. But I'll continue to do it because I'm a nice guy.

This message comes from Sharyn. It was a reply with several emails in the chain about a very many things. But the exciting stuff seems to be happening now:

Any word back from your friend at AP in Bangkok? The journalist's investigative skills is exactly the right thing for tracking down Ally's birthmother's status. I am going to email the two friends you refer to in this mail now, I realize they may just refer me on so will let you know. Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment